Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

On A Fire Job

The crew of SERVPRO of Layton/Kaysville was called in to clean up and repair this home when there was a problem with the furnace that caused a fire that left th... READ MORE

Restoring A Home After A Fire

This home was heavily damaged by a large fire that started in the kitchen and quickly spread to the rest of the home. SERVPRO of Layton/Kaysville was brought in... READ MORE

Different Types Of Damage From Fire

When your home is damaged by fire, there are several types of damage you can expect. Besides damage from direct contact with the fire, you may have soot, soot w... READ MORE

Large Kitchen Fire

Kitchens are a common place for fires to start. A fire in the kitchen can start for a number of reasons. No matter the reason, when it happens, you need the hel... READ MORE

Fire Loss Demolition And Restoration

When you have a fire in your home, you need a team of professionals that can handle all aspects of cleanup and restoration including soot removal, deodorization... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Layton

This family’s home in Layton suffered from a fire caused by a grease fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVP... READ MORE